We are interested in receiving submissions from authors who believe they have something fresh to say on subject matter that is consistent with the mission of Jeffers Press as indicated on this web site. Please make your submission in a proposal together with at least two chapters (a completed manuscript would be preferable) and ensure that your proposal covers the following items:
- What is the need for your book at this time?
- What is new about what you have to say on the subject you are covering?
- What other competing books are there in the marketplace?
- Who is the audience for your book?
- Please provide a resume and describe how your background gives you the expertise to write about this subject.
- How long do you expect the book to be and when do you expect to deliver it?
- What particular attributes do you bring to the marketing and promotion of your book, e.g. are you an experienced public speaker? If you have written any published articles or, if you have been mentioned in any articles, please enclose them.
- If you are a published author, please provide the details of the content and sales of these books.
Please send your submission to Jeffers Press, attn: Editorial Department, P. O. Box 5338, Santa Monica, CA 90409. Please also include a stamped addressed envelope if you would like us to return your submission after our review.
We will use every effort to review your submission within six weeks. Your compliance with our guidelines will enable us to dedicate our resources to nurturing material for publication that fits our mission statement.
Back to Top